During online-learning I expect students to:
- Check the class blog daily.
- Complete assignments and share via Google -- read directions carefully!
- Check Skyward daily and complete any missing work.
- Email me if you are struggling or have questions. Please make sure your email has complete sentences with capital letters and punctuation. This is a valid skill you will need for your future. Distance learning is a great time to practice those e-mailing etiquette skills.
- Give coursework an honest effort. Remember, I've spent months with you, I know how you typically perform. Online-learning can be tough, it is important that you give it your best.
- Be patient
Virtual Learning Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9am-Noon, 1pm-3pm
phone: 608-767-2586 ext. 2531 (voicemails will be forwarded to my email)